Your 2023 Local Food and Farm Adventure Challenge awaits!
Where can I get the 2023 Local Food & Farm Passport?
- Missoula Holiday Made Fair, December 11th from 11am-5pm in the Adams Center: You can purchase the ULTIMATE Stocking Stuffer just in time for the holidays at the CFAC booth!
- Clark Fork River Market: Purchase Passports at the CFAC booth on Saturdays 8am-1pm during the summer months (specific dates announced in the spring)!
- Anytime: Purchase Passports on-line here, and we will mail your Passports to you within 3-5 days! When you receive your Passport, make sure to read the Welcome & Instructions pages and register your Passport!
What is the 2023 Local Food & Farm Passport??
- 80+ local food and farm stops across Lake, Missoula and Ravalli counties
- Collect stamps at Passport locations for a chance to win prizes!
- Support local farmers, farmland conservation, food access and more with each Passport purchase!
- $150+ in local food offers inside the Passport!
- $10 per Passport OR buy 5 Passports for $40.
How does the Passport work?
The Passport includes listings across 3 counties—Missoula, Lake, and Ravalli. Some locations will have a stamp available to stamp your Passport. Some locations will require you to self-initial your Passport. Details are included on each listing.
Visit as many locations as you can from now until Oct. 13th 2023 for a chance to win!
GRAND PRIZE: Passports with at least 35 locations stamped/initialed and at least one Checklist Challenge completed will be entered to win a private 5-Course Harvest Dinner with wine pairings for 6 in Plonk Restaurant’s private wine cellar.
Other Prizes: Passports with more than half of the stamps/initials completed in any one of the three counties will be entered to win a gift certificate for a locally sourced meal for two at a restaurant in that county!
Note: Passport signage will help you locate the stamp at locations that have a stamp. Checklist Challenges are also included and have special instructions, so please read those pages carefully!
Special Offers: Look for “OFFER” at the bottom of some Passport listings. These are one-time only offers to be redeemed when you get your Passport stamped at that location.
Offers in the Passport total over $150!