We are excited to announce that the Community Food & Agriculture Coalition is now a Kiva Zip trustee! This means that we provide endorsements to food and farm businesses in Montana who are seeking a loan on Kiva Zip’s platform.
To learn more about borrowing or lending, visit http://cfacmontana.org/kiva-zip.html
Note: If we get enough interest over the summer (which we know is a tough time of year!), we may hold a Pitchfest in September to help launch the first handful of Kiva Zip loans! If you’re interested, please email Annie at email@example.com ASAP.
Kiva Zip loans are:
- Social Impact Investments, meaning participating businesses have a positive impact on their communities
- Crowdfunded, meaning anyone on earth can lend money – from $25 to $10,000
- 0% Interest, meaning lenders do not gain an additional return beyond what they lent
- Zero Fees, meaning that neither Kiva nor CFAC charges any fees for this service
- Up to $10,000, although borrowers are encouraged to apply for smaller amounts
- For terms from 6 months to 36 months, depending on your loan amount